Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Libjo Dreaming

If I can afford one of these days I will be coming home to this place and I will build my home right to this beautiful warm clear blue water. One of these days I will just spend most of my time fishing, relaxing, strolling and throwing stones by the beach (sagaysay pila ka bugsay)...

Is it a promise? Yes it is. It is similar to the terminator's "I'll be back" or McArthur's "I shall return" promise. When will this be? No one knows for sure. It just depends on what’s written on my next fortune cookie.

Who's with me? Sharing your dream?

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

your home is where your heart is....

Anonymous said...

i used to be around this area, absolutely, positively love the ocean...if only they could clean up a little bit more it would be amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nico,
I totally agree with you. I have been in different places but i've always wanted to be closer to the ocean and mountains, the feeling is just tremendously fabulous.

Anonymous said...

I,too, have a dream. It is a simple but has remained an elusive dream.

Daing na dangit para pamahao, kinilao na nokos sa paniudto, sinugba na langog sanan ginamos sa panihapon.

Anonymous said...

yeah, this is a really beautiful place, it's just so hard to earn a living there.

Anonymous said...

So true... my heart also is somehow between Surigao City and Dinagat Island... maybe in Loreto... I hope one day I can settle down there together with my sweetheart and escape this depressing german cold winter - he he he :-)

Greetings,
Jorge (www.surigao-city.de)

Anonymous said...

Jorge, thanks for visiting our site. You're very much welcome to our place. Loreto is also considered as our mother town.

Anonymous said...

saan kaya bahay namin d2?:))

Anonymous said...

I gigamiss my place...
if only I could rent wings in order for me to fly..I would do it a million times plus the fact that my beloved family are there...
Sana po may libreng sakay from anywhere to libjo..hehehhe